Monday, March 12, 2012

Who Needs a License...

...When you have a lawnmower!

Yesterday was the first really pretty day we've had in a while that we actually had time to get outside and do a few things.  While Chris did homework, I mowed the yard, and afterwards, the girls decided to take 'er for a spin.  Funny thing is, EK isn't heavy enough to hold the seat down alone, so the girls devised a plan.  They took turns driving around the backyard, with one holding the seat down, and the other navigating.    They drove until it ran out of gas, then moved on to the rope swing that we've put up in the yard.  The redwood playset swing just doesn't go as high as EK would like it to, so she's begged for a rope swing out of the tree, so she can go higher (AKA scare the mess out of me).  Not only do we have a rope swing, we have 2.  Yay...Great...  
She can get some pretty good height out of that one, and loves to yell "Mommy watch!", as she's flying through the air, ready to plop on the ground at any second.  Then, I'm reminded that I'm sure I did all kinds of things when I was younger that would probably be considered child endangerment now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment